Tuesday, October 25, 2016

STEVEN DENBESTE

Stephen DenBeste has passed away. In the early days of blogging, he showed a path towards a rigorously logical form of writing that inspired me among many others. I accidentally stumbled upon his blog U.S.S. Clueless and  was captured by the precision of thought he worked with. I used to wonder what it was like to have such a powerhouse for a brain.

He put a link on his blog to my humble platform and I was blown away  that he even knew I existed. I will always remember him for that.

Goodbye Steven.

1 comment:

evelyndana09@gmail.com said...

That’s why we have a propensity to feel you ample and commenced twenty 4 hour offerings. It's terribly simple to locating U.S. As we will be predisposed to location unit at your metropolis or nearest locations.
check casher Pittsburgh

Post a Comment